Current recruiting practices are outdated and put barriers between great people & great companies. Your applicant tracking software is only as effective as your ability to manage it, and no one has time for that.
Relationships are the only way. I’ve worked with exceptional talent and built my network for the past 20 years. My recruiting methods are modern and effective.
My model is simple:
I make introductions between trusted colleagues and the companies that I believe will value them.
No up-front fees or lengthy contracts. A flat pricing structure to make it easy.
A little information to get started.
Need more info? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s make it easy.
If a new hire stays 30 days, you write me a check for the following:
- Interns (paid or unpaid) – $1,000
- Full-time, $50k or less annual salary – $5,000
- Full-time, $50,001+ annual salary – $7,000
Part-time / Contract (non-interns):
- 5% of pay rate for first 6 months, payable every 30 days.
I’ve worked in human resources, talent acquisition, organizational design, sales, management, client success, leadership, and consulting roles for companies large and small. It’s safe to say I’ve seen it all.
Here’s what I’ve learned –
- It’s hard to find people you trust. When you do, don’t let those connections go.
- Because “work” has a new and different meaning that changes constantly, companies must find ways to allow people to accomplish their work under non-traditional conditions.
- Life is too short to work with people you don’t respect.
My network spans traditional and digital categories and industries, from the C-level to recent grads, with skills ranging from developing conceptual, disruptive ideas to writing code, analyzing data, and making work better and more efficient for everyone.
Who would you like to meet?